Are you a WooCommerce / WordPress Developer and do you want to be a part of a unique and promising start-up in Sweden?
Then have a look at the description below. We’re looking for new people to join our development team to drive the product and platform forward.
What you will be doing
- PHP and JS witchcraft on a WordPress based platform, specialized in WooCommerce sales platform
- Structured and analytical work that you own and account for
- Striving to be the best in your area of expertise, no compromises.
- A curious and fast learner
What you are
- A self-driven person that can work in a smaller team led by our Head of Product & Development
- A team player that wants to build something awesome
- A developer that won’t start a task until its defined
- A go-getter that doesn’t try to re-invent the wheel on each task
- A person that knows the meaning of OOP, MVP and an iterative development cycle
Quick Assortments in 3 bullet points
- A start-up founded by experienced entrepreneurs and merchandisers
- We redefine merchandise and assortment planning
- We are a dynamic, no non-sense and hard working team of enthusiasts
What you need to be able to do (or know of)
- WordPress, WooCommerce
- React or Vue experience is a plus
- MySQL or Other DB or any kinda SQL experience is also a plus
Great to have
- Managing or working experience with e-commerce systems
- You have your own plugin in WordPress plugin repository
- Financial Planning or Merchandise Planning experience, or at least a feeling for numbers and planning
- Community driven development
- You have to love being your best, and create great products
We prefer applications with links to GitHub, BitBucket or other relevant code examples.
WooCommerce or WordPress experience isn’t must for experience candidates
Please apply through by sending us a mail with CV, links to your work, examples, the usual…
Mid-level, at least 2 years of experience. Not necessarily these 2 years you need to work with WordPress, but you need to prove that you are working in the PHP/MySQL/JS environment for these past 2 years.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Web Development