We understand that the privacy of your information is important to you and we are committed to being transparent about how we use, share and protect your information. To help further our commitment, we have developed this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is provided by Quick Assortments AB (Org. Nr. 559157-0147) (referred to in this Privacy Statement as “Quick Assortments”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) to help you better understand the types of information we collect, why we collect it, how we will use it and the various options you have to manage the privacy of your personal information.
This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices for personal information we collect from or about individuals through our services, sites, products and mobile or other online applications (collectively, “Services”) and other initiatives such as marketing, product trainings and events.
When we process your personal information as a data controller, organisation or business, Quick Assortments is the controller of your personal information for the purposes of the GDPR.
We collect, and have collected in the past 12 months, the following information.
When you create an account we collect information that allows us to set up or open your account, such as your name, company information, shipping address, billing address, email address, phone number, user ID and password.
We receive information from you when you use our Services, such as information about your business, inventory, product details, invoices, orders, shipping information, customer details and financial information. We also collect additional information from you when you sign-in or otherwise use our Services.
When you reach out to us for support, give us feedback, participate in optional surveys, product research, events, or trainings, we also collect information that you choose to share.
We may collect device information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log information, error messages, device type and unique device identifiers. For example, we collect IP addresses from you when you log into the Services as part of our log-in and security features.
We may collect usage information such as the pages you viewed, the features you use, your browser type, error reports and any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services. We may also gather information about other applications you use on your device for analytics and advertising reasons.
Certain Service features may collect your precise location data, device motion data, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings.
We also collect content that you provide through the Services, such as information about your business such as your invoices, expenditures or customer details; content you post on our community forums; content you provide to our customer care agents; and feedback you provide about the Services.
We may use the following types of Cookies, including:
Necessary/Essential. These Cookies are required for the operation of our Services.
Functional. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you.
Advertising/Functional. These Cookies are used to display advertising that is relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third parties for this purpose.
Performance. These Cookies collect information about how you use and interact with our Services. This helps us to improve the way our Services work.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Many devices and internet browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies. Information on changing your browser settings to opt-out of Cookies can be found in your browser settings. If you use different devices to access our Services, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your Cookie preferences. Please note that if you disable some or all of the Cookies, the Services or parts of the Services may not work.
Our Services are not currently configured to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
We also get information about you from other third parties where permitted by applicable law. For example, we receive information from:
– third parties with whom you have an account or receive a service when you choose to sync that third-party account/service with your Quick Assortments account, or integrate your data from that third party into the Services we provide to you;
– third-party service providers who help us to supplement the information you have provided and to ensure the accuracy of your information; and
– third parties who provide us with information about you or your interaction with our Services.
Some of the functionalities in our Services may require you to provide the information described above in order for you to use the Services. If you do not wish to provide the required information, you may not be able to use certain features or the Services. We will try to let you know what information is required and what information is optional. We may also combine information that you provided us with information about you that we get from other sources, in accordance with applicable law.
We use your information in various ways, including to:
In general, we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or for purposes we provide at the time we collect your personal information. However, we may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes if and where this is permitted by applicable law. We will provide you with further information on any such additional processing when this happens, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We may anonymize or aggregate your information with information from other users or other sources when carrying out the above activities or sharing your information as described in Section 3 below, in which case you will no longer be personally identifiable and the information will no longer be deemed to be personal information for the purpose of this Privacy Statement. Alternatively, we may pseudonymize your information, in which case it may still be possible to identify you from such information and therefore such information will remain subject to this Privacy Statement.
We do not and have not sold in the past 12 months, personal information to third parties. We do share personal information with third-parties for the business purposes described in this Statement and as described in the Terms & Conditions, when using Shelf Planner’s or Quick Assortments’ Services.
From time to time, we may need to share your information, but we will only share (and in the past 12 months have only shared) your personal information in the following circumstances:
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the type of personal information and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, including details of any legitimate interest we rely on to process your personal information.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How To Contact Us” heading below.
You have choices when it comes to managing the privacy of your personal information.
– Manage Marketing Communications From Us. We honor your choices when it comes to receiving marketing communications from us. To update your marketing preferences, you may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions located on the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless you specifically ask us to delete your personal information as explained in Section 7 “Your Rights”, we retain your information as long as is necessary to maintain your Quick Assortmentsaccount or to provide you with our Services. Once you have terminated your account or otherwise cease using our Services (including if we determine your account has gone inactive), we will no longer retain your information except to the extent necessary:
– to send you marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences (which you can change at any time – see Section 5);
– for our legal or regulatory compliance (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us), to exercise, establish or defend legal claims, and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our Service; or
– for general product improvement purposes in accordance with this Privacy Statement, provided that any data retained for this purpose will be used only for a limited period and handled securely and in confidence.
If we no longer need your information for the above purposes, we will generally delete or de-identify it in accordance with our standard data retention practices. However, there may be occasions where we are unable to fully delete or de-identify your information due to technical or other operational reasons, for example where your information has been archived onto back-up systems. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable measures to securely isolate your information from any further processing until such time as we are able to delete or de-identify it.
You may have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we collect and process. We will respond to requests we receive from individuals using our Services wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us at the contact details provided under Section 11, “How to Contact Us”.
If you are a resident of the EU or UK, you have the following rights:
– Access, correction or deletion. You may request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal information. Please note that even if you request for your personal information to be deleted, certain aspects may be retained for us to: meet our legal or regulatory compliance (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us); exercise, establish or defend legal claims; and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our Service. Data retained for these purposes will be handled as described in Section 6 “Data Retention”, above.
– Objection and restriction. You may object to our processing of your personal information or ask us to restrict processing of your personal information.
– Portability. You may request portability of your personal information.
– Withdraw consent. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– File a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority about our collection and processing of your personal information.
If you are a US resident, you have the following rights, subject to certain exceptions:
– Access. You may have the right to access the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which that information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you and the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
– Deletion. You may have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
If you are a US resident, in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your login credentials before you can submit a rights request. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect that your account has suffered fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional personal information for verification. If we are subsequently unable to confirm your identity, we may refuse your rights request. You may use an authorized agent to submit a rights request. If you do so, the agent must present signed written authorization to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity or your legal authority or ownership of the personal information with us.
Please note that we may claim legal exemptions for certain types of personal information from all or certain parts of the CCPA pursuant to various CCPA exemptions.
– Third-Party services. Third-party products, services and applications may use or integrate with our Services, or otherwise be offered through our Services (“Third-Party Services”). If you choose to use any of these Third-Party Services or link or sync any of these Third-Party Services with your Quick Assortments account you are permitting us to provide your information and any information associated with your account, including personal information, to the third party. We do not control such Third-Party Services and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your information. Your interactions with these Third-Party Services are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing the relevant Third-Party Service.
– Third-party advertising and analytics. Quick Assortments may use advertising networks and other third- parties to display advertising on our Services or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may place Cookies on our Services and unaffiliated websites in order to serve advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests and to determine the effectiveness of such advertisements. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising, visit Digital Advertising Alliance’sor Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, or Your Online Choices.
– Even if you opt-out of such Cookies or otherwise opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will still receive advertisements, they just won’t be tailored to your interests. If you opt-out and later delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you may need to renew your opt-out choices.
We understand that the security of your information is important to you. We provide technical and organizational security controls to protect your information. But, even with our best efforts, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information.
We may transfer your personal information to and process and store your information in countries of the European Union, the United States of America and other countries where our third-party service providers operate in compliance with applicable law. Some of these countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective). However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information remain protected.
Where the GDPR or related data protection laws apply, such transfers will be under the European Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses), pursuant to Decision 2004/915/EC and Decision 2010/87/EU.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or our practices, or would like to exercise a right outlined above in Section 7, please contact us:
Direct Mail. Quick Assortments AB, Nya Tingstadsgatan 1, 42244 Gothenburg, Sweden.
We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time, in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. If we make material changes to the way we process your personal information, we will provide you notice via our Services or by other communication channels, such as by email and if required by applicable data protection laws seek your consent.
You can see when this Privacy Statement was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement. Please review any changes carefully.
by Quick Assortments AB
Nya Tingstadsgatan 1
422 44 Gothenburg
© 2021 Quick Assortments AB
Org. Nr. 559157-0147