I have some feedback and ideas on how you could improve your service.


That’s great! We love to get your input.

The task of simplifying retail and e-commerce is ongoing and we value your input. Please send your suggestions to customer.service@quickassortments.com.


I am dissatisfied. How can I file a complaint?


If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact Emerce’s Customer Service Department. We believe that in the majority of instances misunderstandings can be best resolved between the two original parties. Contact details to our Customer Service is found here.


Information on consumer dispute resolution


At Emerce we work hard to ensure that our customers are happy with our services. However, should you be dissatisfied with our services and the matter cannot be resolved with our Customer Service, please submit your dispute to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN). ARN is competent to handle disputes initiated by consumers from all EU countries. We will fulfill our obligation to participate in dispute resolution with ARN. Please submit your dispute via the ODR-platform (see below) in any official EU language, for example English or directly to ARN in Swedish.


You can contact ARN as follows:


Website: http://arn.se/om-arn/english-what-is-arn/
Address: Postbox 174, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden


The ODR-platform


The European Commission provides a platform for online out-of-court resolution of disputes (known as the ODR-platform). The ODR platform is the single point of entry for out-of-court disputes resulting from online sales and service contracts. You can access the ODR-platform via the link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Your dispute will then be submitted to the competent dispute resolution center.